Tuesday, November 10, 2009

pictures of britney spears belly

Britney Spears and I Have One Thing In Common
Today is the 27th birthday of Britney Spears and also the release of her new cd Circus (go to my review blog for a complete review of the CD). While she has had her fair share of setbacks (and I am sure an equal amount of regrets). I thought today would be the perfect day to talk about how Ms.Spears affected my life.

I was 16 years old at the time and I was the biggest teenie bopper you have ever seen. I loved NSYNC and their female counterpart, Britney Spears. Okay here is where it gets super embarrassing, when I was 16, I said that if I could trade places with anyone famous I would trade places with Britney, oh how things have changed.

So there I was watching the MTV movie awards and Britney took the stage and I saw a little something sparkling from her stomach. Britney had gotten her belly button pierced and by default, I wanted to get mine done too.
I begged, I pleaded, I whined, but my parents would not let me get my belly button pierced. They said I needed to think about it, that I might regret it if I got my belly button pierced-blah blah blah. Well a whole year went by and my parents said that I could finally get it pierced. Wahooey!
So as I held my mom's hand they shoved a needle through the top part of my little belly button. And for the next 2 years I was pleased as punch with my gem filled belly button. But when I turned 20 I started to think that maybe I had outgrown my little belly ring. So I took it out and waited for the hole to close.


the britney spears belly
britney spears belly picture
britney spears belly oops
hot britney spears belly
britney spears belly